- Accomplished information technology professional with fifteen years of industry experience.
- Specializing in systems administration, storage and data management, and systems support.
- Detail-oriented and results-driven project manager with excellent interpersonal, time
management and presentation skills.
6/2011 – Present
- Specializing in Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, SonicWall, VMWare, Office365, BackupExec and Symantec EP.
- Providing cloud backup solutions to small and medium sized businesses.
4/2010 – 6/2011
- Specializing in web technologies for higher education websites managed with OU Campus.
- Customized XSL templates for the Bedework Calendaring system.
- Transformed higher education websites into XML and XSL, separating content from design.
Technology Services, Inc.
4/2007 – 4/2010
- Provisioned two hundred staff and public workstations, the underlying server and network infrastructure and a public access wireless (WLAN) network at Alhambra Civic Library.
- Implemented/developed a Microsoft SharePoint web application to allow Alhambra Fire, Police and City employees to change benefit options during open enrollment.
- Implemented and maintained a disaster recovery solution including archival to tape and off-site rotation for Alhambra utilities department.
8/2001 – 3/2007
- Administered a two hundred workstation Active Directory services domain and managed system/software licenses/updates via group policies.
- Setup, configured and maintained global file system that allowed for CFR21 part 11 compliant data auditing.
- Installed, configured and maintained a storage SAN for centralized storage and backup of all corporate, intellectual property data and email.
- Setup and configured SOX compliant disaster recovery policies and procedures including offsite backup media rotation.
- Implemented and maintained Microsoft Exchange and Blackberry Enterprise Server infrastructure to facilitate secure mobile communication using BlackBerry hand held devices.
5/2000 – 8/2001
Information Systems Manager
- Managed and configured site-to-site VPN across ATM links facilitating secure communications between Motorola sites.
- Reduced site-to-site communication latency by eliminating multi-site broadcasts at core managed switches using VLAN’s.
- Managed and administered network attached Storage (NAS) appliances.
- Setup Active Directory domain trust relationships between acquisition domains and Motorola.
- Migrated email and collaboration system from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange.
- Worked as a member of the LIMS development team.
- Supervised & managed day to day help desk operations and staff and provided technical support for research staff.
Clinical Micro Sensors, Inc.
7/1997 – 5/2000
Systems Analyst II
- Implemented infrastructure that inter-connected all voice and data communications between three geographically dispersed laboratory sites.
- Managed and administered the information services infrastructure of three 10000+ sq. ft. medical and research laboratory sites.
- Implemented layer three switched network architecture with VLAN’s to better handle inter-site broadcast traffic and reduce latency.
- Developed chemical inventory and MSDS database management system using FileMaker Pro.
- Implemented Windows NT domain and migrated instrument systems to Windows NT/2000.
- Implemented Lotus Notes R3 collaboration software to meet growing email & collaboration needs.
- Deployed multi-site digital PBX telephony system and infrastructure for unified intra-site call and extension management.
- Provided tech support to employees and research staff.
Business Infrastructure & Productivity
Clinical, Research & Robotic Systems
- California State University Channel Islands – Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
Forums, groups and networks