- Click Start, click All Programs, and then click Accessories.
- Right-click Command prompt, and then click Run as administrator.
- If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue.
- In the Command Prompt window type “CD C:\Windows\syswow64” and hit enter. Then type “regsrv32 jscript.dll” and hit enter. You should see a message stating that registration succeeded. Click OK.
- In the same Command Prompt windows type “regsrv32 jscript9.dll” and hit enter. Again, you should see a message stating that registration succeeded.
- Reboot the workstation.