I work as an independent consultant while going back to school and keeping track of my customers, time sheets, projects, hours, invoices, and rates is a daunting task. That’s why I’m so glad I found Bamboo Invoice. While evaluating various other fee-based online applications (invoiceIt, etc.) that can generate invoices, I stumbled upon the Bamboo Invoice system. It is more comprehensive and offers more standard features than most of the fee-based solutions out there. Best of all, it’s completely free.
- It’s free.
- It’s a 5 minute install on any web server running PHP & MySQL.
- It allows you to create beautiful professional looking invoices quickly.
- It allows you to export your invoices in PDF.
- It allows you to store and reconcile existing invoices.
- It allows you to generate reports on invoice totals.
- It allows you to print invoices directly from the system.
- It allows you to manage your customers.
- It keeps your invoices private with user accounts.
- It allows you to email invoices directly from the system.
Checkout these screenshots of a working Bamboo Invoice installation to see if it is right for you: