- Information systems professional with more than ten years of industry experience.
- Specializing in systems administration, storage and data management, and systems support.
- Detail-oriented, results-driven with excellent interpersonal, time management and presentation skills.
6/2011 – Present
- Specializing in systems virtualization and Office365 migrations/implementations.
- Implementing cloud sync and backup solutions to small and medium sized businesses.
- Providing general IT support to a number of small to medium sized businesses.
4/2010 – 6/2011
- Delivered web technologies for higher education institutions.
- Specialized in separating web content from design using XSL and XML.
- Managed seamless content management system (CMS) implementations for a number of high profile universities and colleges.
- Provided CMS support to a number of high profile customers.
Technology Services, Inc.
4/2007 – 4/2010
- Provisioned two hundred staff and public workstations, the underlying server and network infrastructure and a managed public wi-fi network for the Alhambra Civic Library.
- Implemented a custom SharePoint web application to assist Fire, Police and City Hall employees during open enrollment.
- Implemented, tested and maintained a disaster recovery plan including archival to tape and offsite rotation for Alhambra utilities department.
- Provided general IT support to staff at several water and power utilities.
8/2001 – 3/2007
- Setup, configured and maintained SAN file system compliant with CFR21 part 11 data auditing.
- Setup, tested and maintained SOX compliant disaster recovery plans and procedures including offsite backup media rotation.
- Implemented and maintained Microsoft Exchange and Blackberry Enterprise Server infrastructure to facilitate secure mobile communication using BlackBerry hand held devices.
- Administered IBM AIX cluster for computational biology.
- Administered Oracle 8 on Solaris 10.
- Provided general IT support to as many as 120 employees.
5/2000 – 8/2001
Integration Systems Manager
- Maintained site-to-site VPN across ATM links facilitating secure communications between Motorola sites after Clinical Micro Sensors was acquired by Motorola.
- Migrated email and collaboration software from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange.
- Provided general IT support to the staff of various acquisitions.
Clinical Micro Sensors, Inc.
7/1997 – 5/2000
Systems Analyst II
- Implemented voice and data infrastructure that inter-connected all communications between three geographically dispersed laboratory sites.
- Managed and administered the information services infrastructure of three 100000+ sq. ft. medical and research laboratory sites.
- Developed chemical inventory and MSDS database management system using FileMaker Pro.
- Implemented Active Directory domain and migrated instrument systems to Windows NT/2000.
- Implemented Lotus Notes R3 collaboration software to meet growing email & collaboration needs.
- Deployed multi-site digital PBX telephony system and infrastructure for unified inter-site call and extension management.
- Provided general IT support to company employees.
Business Infrastructure & Productivity
- G Suite
- Windows Server
- Sage Software
- Apache / Tomcat Server
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Veritas Netbackup
- Veritas Enterprise Vault
- Barracuda Networks
- Dell EMC Control Center
- Dell OpenManage
- HP OpenView
Clinical, Research & Robotic Systems
- Beckman Biomek FX
- PerkinElmer Wallac Victor
- AKTA FPLC
- Waters Empower 2
- Agilent ChemStation
- Beckman 32 Karat™
- Varian HPLC
- California State University Channel Islands – Bachelor of Science, Computer Science